STRENGTHENING HOMES ACROSS THE GULF COAST
REBUILD Northwest Florida's Residential Hurricane Mitigation Program provides homeowners the means to fortify their homes against hurricane force winds. Successful applicants receive FEMA funding for 75% of the cost of improvements and the homeowner covers the remaining 25%, and REBUILD takes care of all the work. (There are no income or home value limitations to participate in the program.)
REBUILD Northwest Florida is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that was established in 2004 by a group of individuals to help the community recover from Hurricane Ivan. The organization continues to strengthen Gulf Coast communities by helping to fortify homes against hurricane storm damage.
BENEFITS OF HURRICANE MITIGATION
- A safer home for your family
- Possible discounts on windstorm insurance
- Reduced property loss due to wind damage
- Less likelihood of being displaced after a storm
Qualified improvements may include:
- Roof deck attachment
- Reinforcing roof-to-wall connections
- Gable end bracing
- Opening protection (shutters, skylights, etc.)
- Exterior doors (including attached garage doors)
Apply Now! Either call 850-497-7024 OR submit an online inquiry for more details on how to apply.
Rebuild is Looking For Great Contractors: We encourage Small, Minority, And Women Owned Businesses. Click here to view the flyer.
For a copy of our Solicitations List, please contact us.